1. The rent for the apartment includes basic utilities – water, electricity, garbage collection, as well as satellite TV, Internet, security alarm, if available in the apartment.
2. The use of equipment available in the apartment (dishwasher, washing machine, iron, hair dryer, etc.) and inventory (pans, pots, dishes, glasses, dishes, tableware, bed linen and towels, etc.) is included in the apartment rent.
3. If the money paid by the TENANT within 5 (five) working days is not credited to the LENDER bank account for any reason, the apartment’s reservation made by the TENANT will be automatically canceled and the LENDER will not be obliged to send a separate message to the TENANT to cancel the reservation.
4. The LENDER does not bear responsibility for accidents, damages, losses, harm, expenses and inconveniences caused by the TENANT or third parties that arose during the rental of apartments.
5. The TENANT is obliged to take care of the premises, household appliances and interior items when using them. In case if any movable property that is located in the apartment or rented apartment is damaged, if any material damage of any other kind is incurred, the TENANT shall immediately compensate them in full.
6. If the apartment is contaminated at the time of departure, the TENANT is obliged to immediately pay the LENDER a fine starting from 50, – EUR (fifty euros) or more depending on the condition of the apartment and the required amount of cleaning of the apartment. The degree of contamination of the apartment and amount of the penalty for contamination, the impurity of the apartment is determined by the LENDER solely or his proxy, who accepts the apartment from the TENANT at the time of his departure.
7. The LENDER has the right to unilaterally immediately withdraw from the agreement and terminate it without notifying the TENANT in advance if the TENANT violated the norms of social behavior (aggressive or amoral behavior), without compensating the TENANT for the entire period of booking an apartment.
8. The LENDER will undertake to promptly respond to messages from the TENANT about possible damages in the apartment, if any, and, if possible, to repair them in the shortest possible time.
9. The LENDER has the right to refuse to rent the apartment to a person who, in the opinion of the LENDER, is not able to take responsibility for the apartment.
10. The TENANT does not have the right to accommodate the number of persons in the apartment more than the number of persons specified during the reservation or the number specified in the apartment rental agreement. The LENDER has the right to immediately unilaterally cancel the rental agreement and terminate it if the TENANT did not comply with this condition of the agreement.
11. Children who are in the apartment with the TENANT must always be supervised by any adult, especially on stairs, balconies and other common areas. The TENANT is obliged to ensure that the child does not draw in the Apartment, as the LENDER has the right to charge the TENANT to pay the amount for cleaning services in accordance with clause 3.6., of the actual agreement.
12. For damaged towels or bed linen, a fee is charged that corresponds to their value (including: stains caused by coffee, wine, beer, chocolate, fruits, berries, lipstick, ink and other substances).
13. The LENDER and his employees are allowed to visit the apartment at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or to carry out the necessary repairs or cleaning.
14. The TENANT or other persons have no right to use the apartment outside the time of the reservation.
15. The TENANT bears responsibility for any damages caused to the LENDER, incurred by actions or inaction of any third party that the TENANT let into the apartment.
16. The TENANT is not allowed to move the furniture in the interior premises, as well as take out any pieces of furniture or interior outside the apartment premises.
17. Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited. For smoking in the premises, the TENANT is obliged to pay the LENDER a fine of 150, – EUR (one hundred and fifty euros) for each room of the apartment.
18. It is forbidden to disturb the peace of neighbors with loud music or inappropriate behavior after 23:00 in the apartment.
19. The TENANT undertakes to keep in order the apartment with household appliances, to comply with the fire prevention rules and the rules for the use of electricity.
20. It is forbidden to damage the inventory of the apartment. For damages that have arisen due to the fault of the TENANT, the fee will be held according to the extent of the damage.
21. After making the payment for the use of the apartment, the TENANT receives the keys to the apartment from the administrator and a card for the use of the parking lot, if any. It is forbidden to transfer the keys to the apartment to third parties. After the keys are handed over to the TENANT, a duplicate key remains at the LENDER. In case of loss of the door keys of the apartment, the TENANT is obliged to compensate the replacement of the cores of the locks and the costs of producing 5 keys of the external doors.
22. After using the apartment, the TENANT undertakes to vacate the apartment within the specified time, according to the agreement or time of departure.
23. No pets are allowed in the apartment.
24. Residents of apartments are required to turn off the light, turn off electrical equipment, close the water supply taps, at the exit of them. Due to the security of the property it is necessary to close the windows and lock the doors.
25. The LENDER does not bear responsibility for the property of the TENANT, which is located in the apartment.
26. This agreement comes into force from the moment of its signing and is valid until the fulfillment of all obligations arising from this agreement.
27. All disputes and controversies are resolved through negotiations. If the parties cannot agree, the dispute is considered in the courts of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
28. This agreement is obligatory for the heirs and successors of the Parties.
29. By making a reservation, the TENANT confirms that he has read this Agreement, that it is completely understandable to him and that he fully agrees with its terms.
30.By this, the TENANT explicitly and directly acknowledges and agrees that HOMESTATE PLUS Ltd., as the data processing system manager, will process the TENANTS personal data both electronically and manually.
Our cancellation policy includes these conditions:
- If the guest cancels more than 14 days in advance, total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance, the 100% prepayment is non-refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the cancellation occurs are 100% non-refunded.
- In case of a “no-show” the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.